Pot stirring.
One thing I am extremely good at it. Today marks a special day in the history of pots. It’s the only holiday, at least that I’m aware of, that makes a special note of a pot. I’ve always considered myself to be Scottish by heritage. However, every St. Patrick’s Day a small twinge builds inside my head as to my true origin.

I quietly believe I could be a leprechaun. I have a firm knowledge that leprechaun’s do exist. I won’t tell you how I know in this blog, but if you must know; you’re more than welcome to privately ask. In contrast, I thought I’d take a look at the similar character traits of myself compared to a leprechaun.
1. Leprechauns take the form of old men who delight in partaking in mischief.
(yep, hit the nail on the head there.)
2. Leprechauns are said to be very rich, with pots of gold hidden in many places.
(well, not so much though I do hide money it’s just not hidden until I realize I can’t find it.)
3. If anyone keeps their eye fixed upon one, he cannot escape, but the moment the gaze is withdrawn, he vanishes.
(some women I’ve dated would consider this to be the case. I’ve been told I am good at vanishing.)
4. A leprechaun is extremely honest and maintains high personal integrity and obeys laws. For a leprechaun, it is important to always to tell the truth. Although he is still crafty and takes advantage of any loophole in the rules or law.
(wow… another nail on the head.)
5. Irish mythology considers leprechauns to be faeries.
(there is no way, no how that I’m a faerie in any sense or spelling of the word.)
So apparently I carry some of the traits associated with being a leprechaun. If only I could figure out how to take advantage of the benefits of a leprechaun when the weather turns cold; then I may truly consider or desire to be one.
Until then, I’ll continue my pot stirring. It’s fun and entertaining. Hey, when you’ve got to continually entertain yourself because of the boredom that exists with the usual blokes, pot stirring assists in creating that entertainment. It’s an art and a craft that I’ve somehow developed over the years.
Personally, I think people take themselves way too seriously. Chill out, go with the flow. You try to swim against the direction I’m stirring you might drown.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
One thing I am extremely good at it. Today marks a special day in the history of pots. It’s the only holiday, at least that I’m aware of, that makes a special note of a pot. I’ve always considered myself to be Scottish by heritage. However, every St. Patrick’s Day a small twinge builds inside my head as to my true origin.

I quietly believe I could be a leprechaun. I have a firm knowledge that leprechaun’s do exist. I won’t tell you how I know in this blog, but if you must know; you’re more than welcome to privately ask. In contrast, I thought I’d take a look at the similar character traits of myself compared to a leprechaun.
1. Leprechauns take the form of old men who delight in partaking in mischief.
(yep, hit the nail on the head there.)
2. Leprechauns are said to be very rich, with pots of gold hidden in many places.
(well, not so much though I do hide money it’s just not hidden until I realize I can’t find it.)
3. If anyone keeps their eye fixed upon one, he cannot escape, but the moment the gaze is withdrawn, he vanishes.
(some women I’ve dated would consider this to be the case. I’ve been told I am good at vanishing.)
4. A leprechaun is extremely honest and maintains high personal integrity and obeys laws. For a leprechaun, it is important to always to tell the truth. Although he is still crafty and takes advantage of any loophole in the rules or law.
(wow… another nail on the head.)
5. Irish mythology considers leprechauns to be faeries.
(there is no way, no how that I’m a faerie in any sense or spelling of the word.)
So apparently I carry some of the traits associated with being a leprechaun. If only I could figure out how to take advantage of the benefits of a leprechaun when the weather turns cold; then I may truly consider or desire to be one.
Until then, I’ll continue my pot stirring. It’s fun and entertaining. Hey, when you’ve got to continually entertain yourself because of the boredom that exists with the usual blokes, pot stirring assists in creating that entertainment. It’s an art and a craft that I’ve somehow developed over the years.
Personally, I think people take themselves way too seriously. Chill out, go with the flow. You try to swim against the direction I’m stirring you might drown.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
2 comments:
You are way to tall to talk about Leprechauns and yourself in the same blog!
And how do you even know who Ron Jeremy is? Brother Day?
Post a Comment