Is the pen truly mightier than the sword? Is there really a silver lining to every cloud? Some may fine this next subject to be a little offensive. Others may consider it ridiculous, either way I couldn’t help but to offer up a bit of commentary on a recent headline.
The real question I have is this: What is worse, a woman who flaunts her chest or man that thinks with his pants?
Say what you want about FOXNews being conservative or bias or whatever, but this latest story is anything but conservative.
I wish I had better entrepreneurial skills because I’m missing out on a lot of money. Apparently there is a website dedicated to women who are trying to make a little extra cash in order to improve their bust line. If you’re a woman, and you’ve decided that your endowments just aren’t that well to do, you can create a profile much like MySpace or Facebook where men can contact you and assist you in getting a new, albeit free, set. Each time a man wants to contact a particular woman of interest, he must purchase credits which allow him to send a message.
Here’s the knocker. For every message a woman receives, she also earns $1.00 towards an augmentation of her choice.
I haven’t quite determined what is most troubling about this whole thing. Is it that there is a website out there like this? That women participate on it? Or that man is stupid enough to throw away money like this? Are the boobs smaller than the brain or the brain smaller than the boobs?
This reminds me of a ‘would you rather…’ question that I read once. I won’t go into that right now. However, I’ve got no opinion either way if a woman wants to have a boob job. Freedom of choice is my stance on this one. There is potentially only one woman that this decision could ever have a direct impact on me.
I think the bigger problem for me is the gullibility of men. We’re a bunch of idiots! Apparently the men that frequent this website do not realize that they are at the mercy of the manipulation of a woman. For example, the goal of a man is to try and woo some poor woman into meeting in person. The goal of the woman is to get the man to write her and contact her as much as possible. (By the way, it doesn’t cost a woman to write a man.) The longer she can keep a man entrenched in swapping email, the better chances she has at raising the money to get what she really wants.
Obviously this is just another pervasive form of treachery by women to exploit the lack of brain cells in men. If men could just get the light to turn on rather than the high beams. And women wonder why guys are jerks to them.
For more on this fabulously ‘uplifting’ story click the link: FOXNews – Free Implants
2 comments:
i pitched this story a while ago (originally ran three months ago from yahoo news). our show didn't run it.
i called it "Boobs for Bucks"
Yes, but you've always been smarter than me anyway. I'm usually about three months behind you on a regular basis.
Post a Comment